Part of the portfolio of Sistema PJSFC, STEPPE Agroholding
is one of the largest agricultural companies in the south of Russia,
bringing together a number of agricultural enterprises with
considerable development potential.
The strategic goal of STEPPE Agroholding is to claim a spot as
one of the top five players in the Russian agricultural market,
by building up an impressive agricultural holding.
STEPPE Agroholding’s agricultural assets are located in the regions
most favourable in terms of climate, crop yields and logistics:
the Krasnodar region, the Stavropol region, the Rostov region and
the Republic of Karachay-Cherkessia.
The holding operates in four key segments: crop farming, dairy
farming, intensive fruit growing and vegetable growing.
- More than 43,000 tonnes of Milk a Year
- 5 Dairy Farms
- 10, 000 Head of Cattle
- 745 hectares of Intensive Orchards
- 25, 000 tonnes of Fruit Storage Capacity
- 18, 000 tonnes of Table Apples a Year
- More than 1,5 Million tonnes Gross Annual Yield
from regions in Krasnodar, Stavropol and Rostov
- 700,000 tonnes of Wheat a Year
Is the aggregate total area of land owned by Sistema’s agricultural enterprises.